Tuesday 27 August 2013

Adventures of a River Piker - An Introduction.

My name is Nathan Edgell and i love river piking. I am 40 years old, married and based in Southern England. I've been Pike fishing for just over 8 years and it has become a passion that i love and indulge in whenever and wherever i can.
There is something about the rivers that fascinate me, they are always in a constant state of change and to be a successful river piker you have to really know your waters and your craft. Over the last few years i have had some fantastic results and have been fortunate enough to consistently catch some great river pike. I'm a strong believer in there's more to fishing than catching fish and am not a fan of statistics but if you keep an eye on this blog and my rivers page on face book then you can follow me on some of my river piking adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment